The Cabinet Refacing Process
STAGE ONE: FREE CONSULTATION
Contact us with a call or email and we will be able to answer your questions and set-up an appointment at your house to discuss your project.
STAGE TWO: PLANNING AND APPROVAL
The owner will personally visit your home to LISTEN to your requests, conceptualize your dream kitchen, show you samples, discuss options and take measurements. No salespeople are involved in this process so you won't feel any pressure and you will enjoy the convenience of talking about your kitchen with someone who has 15 years of industry experience, and a passion for keeping his clients satisfied. Then, within 48 hours, a detailed and firm quote will be emailed to you and when approved, we will begin the project.
STAGE THREE: REMOVAL
To start, we will carefully remove and discard your existing doors and drawer fronts.
STAGE FOUR: VENEER
Next, we'll apply the real wood veneer (not the imitation stuff) to the exterior of your cabinets.
STAGE FIVE: MOULDINGS AND VALANCES
To give your kitchen a personal touch we can install light valences, crown mouldings, cabinet posts and luxurious wood corbels.
STAGE SIX: NEW DOORS
Finally, we'll install your brand new cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and hardware.
With Techno, you can:
- Improve cabinet efficiency with modern hardware
- Add space with extra cabinets
- Apply decorative spindles and luxurious crown moldings
- Reface bulkheads to maintain uniformity
- Stretch upper cabinets to the ceiling, increasing storage and improving visual appearance.
- Install a custom made wood canopy (range hood)
- Add a wine rack
- Less is more... More or less
- Spend less and get more. Don't replace it, reface it!
- Your wishes are the number one concern. If you want to add more features, you can! Add cabinets, pull-out shelves, an island, a wood canopy (range hood), and much more!
- Selling your home? Increase its value with a beautiful new kitchen, and do it on budget!
- Techno Kitchen Refacing. The best way to a custom, beautiful new kitchen that friends and family will notice.